BIKETOWN FOR ALL
BIKETOWN for All offers an affordable, accessible, and fun transportation option for everyone, regardless of income. Our equity program allows those who qualify for certain state or federal assistance programs to sign up and receive a discounted BIKETOWN membership.
- Unlimited 60-minute trips ($0.05/min after 60 min)
- Bike Angels - Bring bikes back to a station to earn points redeemable for ride credit.
- Monthly credit is now $7 with ebike minutes becoming free for up to 60-minutes per trip. Use Bike Angels to earn additional ride credit and Lyft credit.
- Free bike unlocks always
- Bikes available 24/7/365 throughout service area
- 25% off a Nutcase Helmet with code: BIKETOWN25
- Students receiving Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- High School Students 16+
- Oregon Trail Card (SNAP)
- Affordable housing resident
- Qualify for unemployment assistance
- Oregon Health Plan members (OHP)
- TriMet Honored Citizen pass holders
- Utility assistance
- Or receive other social services
- Eligible Portlanders can sign up for a BIKETOWN for All membership online.
You can sign up online right now if you have a credit card, debit card or prepaid debit card.
If you don't have access to a credit, debit or prepaid debit card please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 311 for general BIKETOWN assistance from city staff and help signing up for programs. Available Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. (excluding federal holidays).
Translation services available.
You can also sign up in person at Adaptive BIKETOWN (1945 SE Water Avenue) during regular business hours and pick up a helmet!
Kerr Bikes & Boats Hours
1945 SE Water Ave.
Portland, OR 97214
March - October
OPEN Tuesday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
CLOSED Sunday - Monday