BIKETOWN FOR ALL
BIKETOWN for All* offers an affordable, accessible, and fun transportation option for everyone, regardless of income. Our equity program allows those who qualify for certain state or federal assistance programs to sign up and receive a discounted BIKETOWN membership.
*This project has been made possible by DEQ’s Oregon Clean Fuels Program via the PGE Drive Change Fund.
- [NEW] $0/month
- [NEW] Unlimited 60-minute trips ($0.05/min after 60 min)
- [NEW] Bike Angels - Bring bikes back to a station to earn points redeemable for ride credit.
- [New] Monthly credit is now $7 with ebike minutes becoming free for up to 60-minutes per trip. Use Bike Angels to earn additional ride credit and Lyft credit.
- Free bike unlocks always
- Bikes available 24/7/365 throughout service area
- 25% off a Nutcase Helmet with code: BIKETOWN25
[NEW] Students receiving Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - Portland Campuses Only
Oregon Trail Card (SNAP)
Affordable housing resident
Qualify for unemployment assistance
Oregon Health Plan members (OHP)
TriMet Honored Citizen pass holders
Or receive other social services
Eligible Portlanders can sign up for a BIKETOWN for All membership online.
You can sign up online right now if you have a credit card, debit card or prepaid debit card.
If you don't have access to a credit, debit or prepaid debit card please email email@example.com or call 503-823-2142 and leave a message.
You can also sign up in person at Adaptive BIKETOWN (1945 SE Water Avenue) where you can pick up a pre-paid card with membership funds already loaded and a helmet!